You don’t need expensive party planners or flashy props, with Tentickle on your team, all you need to do is take care of the guest list. Throwing a party is a great way to get creative and express yourself, and with us on your team you can’t go wrong. There are several things to consider when planning a party: food, drink, music, who’s coming, what you’re wearing. And then there’s the decor. We have put together a few of our top tips.
- Planning is everything – sit down and make a plan. Be methodical and organised, and everything will go swimmingly.
- Pick a theme – there are so many great ideas for party themes out there, and the fun thing about a theme is that you can design the entire look of the party around that. Now, you can go as way out as you want, but you can also be subtle too. Whether you are planning a circus themed party or a spring party, there is no end of inspiration for ideas.
- The party venue – it’s all about location, location, location. The tone of a party is set by where it’s held. Open air venues really to set the scene, and thanks to Tentickle stretch tents you don’t have to worry about the weather. Our UV protected, waterproof stretch tents not only protect against the elements, but they also look amazing as the backdrop to a party.
- Light effects – lighting is a vital part of any celebration. Whether it’s natural light or electric, it is important to create a great ambience, while still allowing guests to see where they are going, and who they are talking to. With years of experience the Tentickle team can offer expert advice on lighting options that work well for our stretch tents.
- A splash of colour – Even if you don’t have a themed party, a little use of colour always brightens up the proceedings. A good way to add colour is to talk to us about the various coloured stretch tent options we have on offer.
Whatever your party needs, we’ve got the experience, the resources and the know-how to make sure everything goes off without a hitch. Contact Tentickle now for more information.