A high-quality church tent can be a very valuable addition to a congregation’s spatial solutions line-up. It can be used to create outdoor space to accommodate children and youth during sermons, or it could be erected as a permanent structure to provide serving space for after-sermon eats and drinks. Church tents can also be rented to expand space during weekend revivals at the church building or for seminars, gospel concerts, to host special speakers etc. Not to mention the option of adding a makeshift church hall, mess tent or kitchen space at church camps.
Church Tents For Sale – What To Look For
Not all church tents for sale are made equal. When you make such a big investment on behalf of your congregation, you want to know that the tent you buy with be able to serve you for years to come. Tentickle stretch tents have countless uses and can easily be extended in size. It is available in a variety of colours and can even be branded with your ministry’s logo. Additionally, our tents are perfect for use all year round and can keep congregants cool in summer by removing the side panels or warm in winter by adding it back again. Heaters can also be used inside our church tents since each unit has been crafted from the most technologically advanced fire retardant fabric available the world over.
Get The Most Out of Your Gospel Tent
At Tentickle, we’ve gone out of our ways to develop tents that are long-wearing and straight-forward to use. As such, when you purchase a gospel tent from our company, you can rest assured that:
- You will be provided with an expert team to assist you with the set up if required.
- You will have the option of setting up the tent yourself using our user-friendly owner’s manuals if you would prefer to keep initial purchase costs down.
- Tentickle tents are simple to strike and easy to store for use at a later stage.
- You will be able to generate static income for your ministry by renting out your tent to other businesses and entities if you don’t intend to use it as a semi-permanent structure.
- You will be able to set up the tent against a slope and adjacent to existing structures if required.
Order or Rent A Church Marquee
Contact the Tentickle team to find out more about our marquee options and which unit would best suit your needs. Simply fill in the hire or enquire form on this page and one of our helpful team members will be in touch to discuss your church tent requirements.