Securing a VIP tent for an important occasion is a big responsibility. Whether you’re hosting an outdoor fashion show in Milan, organising a horse race in Cape Town, setting up the infrastructure for a week-long summer music festival in Oslo, or in charge of logistics for a major agricultural expo in Wagin, Western Australia, there will be very important people in attendance at each of these events, and you need to have a special space to accommodate those VIPs. In cases like these, a beautiful, affordable VIP marquee is often the most simple and cost-effective solution.
Choosing VIP Marquee Tents for Your Event
Here are a few things to bear in mind when you’re looking at stretch tents to accommodate VIPs at your event:
- Choose a tent that can be customised easily and cost-effectively. VIP tents should add to the overall look and feel of your event, but you should also be able to tailor it to your needs. E.g. Tentickle Stretch Tents can be closed at the sides with custom-made tent flaps that run flush with the ground, thereby ensuring a weather-proof space that can be heated, cooled and decorated as you see fit.
- Be prepared for inclement weather, no matter the season. The weather can be unpredictable all year round, so it’s best to choose a waterproof tent that will keep your guests dry in the event of unexpected rain showers.
- Keep the safety of your guests in mind. VIPs are very important, which means you need to take extra special care of these individuals at your event. Always choose tents from a fire-proof material when you host events with VIPs.
- Consider the level of difficulty of rigging and striking the VIP marquee. The Tentickle team has decades of experience in the efficient rigging and striking of event tents, so every occasion runs smoothly from start to finish. As such, you can rest assured that this will be taken care of, so you focus your attentions elsewhere on the day. If you choose to buy a VIP tent for repeated use, Tentickle will also ensure that your team receives expert training in putting up, taking down, and safely storing the unit you’ve purchased.
- Invest for repeat use whenever possible. When you purchase an event tent rather than renting one, you enjoy a variety of benefits. This includes being able to brand the tent with your company’s logo to act as bonus marketing material whenever you set it up, as well as potential rental income when you make it available to other businesses, etc. Tentickle’s tents are available in a variety of colours that can be adapted to suit your long-term needs in this regard
Find Out More About Our VIP Tent Selection
Would you like to find out more about our VIP tents? Simply fill in the contact form on this page; once we have your information, one of our knowledgeable consultants will be in touch to discuss your requirements in detail. This will allow us to make a tailored recommendation with regard to the type of VIP marquee that will best suit your needs. Get in touch today – we look forward to making your VIP tent dreams an affordable, user-friendly reality.