Our years of experience and expertise in the industry have lead us to create a brand new range of luxury tents that will bring your guests one step closer to the wonders of nature. Our goal is to provide a luxury experience for guests that embraces nature while providing the utmost comfort, to provide operational efficiency for camp owners and to leave only a footprint on the environment with our tents.
Made using our specially patented stretch tent fabric for the roofs and the finest quality materials for the rest of the structure we have come up with a family of three luxury eco tents unlike any other. They can be set up in areas that were previously inaccessible or are ecologically sensitive thanks to the easy nature of setup and the fact that they can be transported on the back of a 4×4.
- Easy to transport – when packed up each of the tents fit on the back of utility vehicle; the lightweight aluminium poles when broken down are no longer than 2.5m in length.
- Easy to set up – it takes just hours to set the tents up, and all you need is man power.
- Easy to take down – like set up all you need is man power, so they are ideal for seasonal camps or temporary set up. They are also a great addition to existing camp accommodation as they can be erected as needed.
- 100% waterproof – our specially designed stretch tent fabric is waterproof, as are the canvas walls which come with three year waterproof guarantee
- 100% bug free – all of the tents come with either PVC or reinforced rubberised mesh over the windows and doors, making them bug proof when closed up.
- Engineered for stability – made using the finest powder coated, lightweight aluminium poles that plug into each other, the structure has been designed for strength and stability and to withstand the elements. There is no drilling needed so the integrity of the poles remains solid.
- Finest quality materials – the best quality, waterproof canvas is used for the walls, our specially patented stretch tent fabric is used for the roof, industrial strength zips and velcro are used to ensure quality and the window mesh is rubber coated for additional durability.
- On Site Repairs – thanks to the modular nature of the tents most repairs can be carried out on site with minimal disturbance to guests.
- Waterproof, shaded verandas – all the tents come with a fully shaded, waterproof verandas so guests can enjoy nature.
- Maximised Views – all three tents have been designed to make the most of the incredible settings in which they are set up. Wide open window spaces that are designed with privacy in mind mean that your guests can feel as if they are at one with their natural surroundings from within the luxurious comfort of their tents.
- En-suite – all the tents come standard with an en-suite bathroom with flushing toilet, basin and shower.
With three tents in the range, they are all compact when packed up, assembled in hours, easy to transport with no heavy machinery in sight and our range of luxury tents create very little environmental impact.
- Eco Glamper – The smallest of the three tents, the Eco Glamper is designed to be set up a bedroom suite with queen size bed and small lounge or with additional twin beds. It take four men four to five hours to set up. It has wide open windows so your guests can get lost in the views for hours.
- Luxury Glamper – With windows that span the entire 10.2 metres of its length, the Luxury Glamper is ideal for camps set against a mountain or lakeside. It can be set up either as a luxurious honeymoon suite, a family suite with interconnecting bedrooms or as the camp’s boutique eatery.
- 360° Pano Glamper – The jewel in the crown, the 360°Pano Glamper’s unique hexagonal design allows for 360° degree panoramic views, with windows on all sides. If you are looking to set up the ultimate five star luxury bedroom suite, a high end safari mess tent, a perfect place for a wedding ceremony, conference or exhibition space or a peaceful spot for yoga and meditation retreats, the 360° Pano Glamper is the answer.
Whether you are wanting to set up a seasonal camp in an eco sensitive area such as the Okavango Delta, expand on existing accommodation, set up new resort accommodation, offer guests and eco farm experience or provide the ultimate wedding accommodation, our range of luxury tents is the perfect solution. Our tents offer your guests a five star experience, are easy to setup and to transport and can be fully operational within weeks of ordering.
We offer a turnkey solution, from design to installation as well as training and support. So visit our new site now to find out more about our luxury range of tents.