Wedding Tents by Tentickle
A great wedding tent, whether bought or hired, can have a major influence on the theme and success of a wedding. That’s why it’s important to know your options (as well the pitfalls) to look out for in advance.
Getting things right the first time will not only help make your wedding more memorable, it will also ensure peace of mind. That is why our stretch tent wedding team is here to get things done the way you want them to be and can be on hand to ensure that things run smoothly.
Consult with experts in wedding tents
Our long experience in providing wedding tent hire and sales to customers around the world, ranges from small intimate affairs right through to events that cater for thousands.
This allows you to be as creative as you wish and provide you with a wedding tent that won’t let you down on the day. You can also get expert advice from our expert wedding tent hire and sales team, who can help you to:
- Choose the Perfect Tent Colour: You can select from nine standard colours including “wedding” white, cream or silver/grey. Alternatively, consider something more avant-garde like burned orange, red or blue.
- Customise the Layout of your Wedding Tent: Create separate areas to suit the requirements of your function. For example, designate a large area for the ceremony, reception or catering area but have a more intimate setting for greeting guests.
- Count on Protection from the Elements: Tentickle’s stretch tent tent fabric and construction provides maximum protection. Your wedding tent will be 100% waterproof and windproof, with a comfortable atmosphere inside.
- Our Tents Breathe: Tentickle stretch wedding tents employ a specially developed breathable material, so your tent will remain warm enough for comfort but not so hot as to spoil delicate foods.
- Great All-round Sound: Our tents provide great acoustics inside (reducing echo) while decreasing noise from the outside.
- Change the Shape & your Space – Quick: Should the weather change on the day of your wedding, a Tentickle team can be kept on hand to quickly convert your wedding tent from canopy to a closed tent, or vice versa, in a matter of minutes.
Hiring and Buying a Wedding Tent from Tentickle
When you hire a stretch tent from Tentickle, it always looks like new! All our tents are thoroughly cleaned and inspected before each and every wedding rental, giving you peace of mind that the tent you’re hiring is safe and absolutely stunning
All of the stretch fabric wedding tents that we manufacture are also available for purchase. This means that if you are a wedding coordinator or matrimonial events planning company you can own your own wedding tent and no longer have to rent or hire one when creating perfect wedding days for a client.
This will not only save you time, as we will teach your team how to pitch the tent, but will also save you money as you no longer pay exorbitant rental fees.
Did you know? Over the years we have had a number of customers that buy their own wedding tent and then simply use it again and again when hosting parties at their home. This allows them to relive the memories of that special wedding day each and every time they pitch the tent.
We’re Always Here For You
All of our Tentickle wedding tents can be delivered and pitched by specially trained and experienced staff that can remain on hand during the course of the day to assist when required.
Rest assured, we’re dedicated to providing you with total service excellence and reliability, from start to finish – so you can enjoy your special day to the full.
Want to know more? Get in touch with our stretch tent team and we will help you decide which stretch fabric wedding tent will work best for your events needs and budget.